Thread: Predator road line sneaky pete

Default Predator road line sneaky pete

Hey guys and gals,

I'm looking for some advice or opinions here. I played with a Road Line cue recently(with a radial pin and fat shaft) It played great! I picked it up first time and ran out with it. It just felt great. I'm currently shooting with an OB Classic shaft and do love it. I play well with it too.

However, I don't think I can invest $600 but I can swing the money for the new Sneaky. Looks great.
    I was just curious if it was going to have a similar feel to the Road Line I just played with considering the Sneaky has the uni-loc pin and not radial...... Any reason not to buy the older sneaky for less money?
    I like the way the original sneaky feels with the uni-loc. I've owned z2's and liked them as well. I really like the fat shaft too though....Considering I'm playing with the OB Classic now which is 12.75, which way should I go?
    I'm not too familiar with the fat shaft except for my limited shooting the other night(which was good)

Thanks and happy holidays!

Stuart

Default Re: Predator road line sneaky pete

The SP4 cues are the best for the money. The new ones will be similar to the roadline but have a uniloc joint. I would go with the 314-2 shaft on the cue... it is most consistant.
    Thanks, Rick
    General Manager
    Seyberts Billiard Supply

Thanks Rick, I appreciate the reply. You're making a great case for me to save almost $200 here. I guess the only difference is the appearance of the cue. I wouldn't imagine the performance would differ in the 2 cues at all.

I'm pondering. I could get an extra shaft with my savings if I add a few bucks.....

Thanks again!

What is your opinion on the Road Line with the radial pin? It hits pretty darn good. Of course the SP4 does too. I've played with it quite a bit. A friend that I shoot with has one with a Z2. I like it quite a bit but I may go with the 314-2 to start.

Stu

I have a custom cue built just like this.... in fact we inspired Predator to make this line and the new ones.
    Thanks, Rick
    General Manager
    Seyberts Billiard Supply

Thread Information