Thread: Efren Reyes's Cue

Default Efren Reyes's Cue

Hi there does Efren use a predator, or does anyone know which cue does he use, i searched online they all said philipines made cue, i beleive that he uses meucci cues also is it true, and could any one tell me which cue was he using in the asian san miguel tour or the ipt. Thanks
    keep racking and ill keep breaking

He was playing with a philipines made cue for a few years and then he played with a Judd custom cue and I think that now he plays with the new tiger cue with the x-shaft.
    " A BAD NIGHT OF POOL IS BETTER THEN A GOOD DAY AT WORK "
    http://www.ibilliard.co.il
    My Humble (but growing...) Pool Cues Collection

" A BAD NIGHT OF POOL IS BETTER THEN A GOOD DAY AT WORK "
    http://www.ibilliard.co.il
    My Humble (but growing...) Pool Cues Collection

Quote Originally Posted by skor
    Efren probably has had anyone and everyone hand him something to try. All kidding aside, a guy who works for Tiger said that Efren uses Sniper tips. So that is the Tiger product he is using.

Neil is on that tiger list as well, and he is a predator rep i believe. point is Tiger and eveyother cue manufactuer loves to snap a photo of a pro holding their cue. The pro either gets paid to say they use it or they actually prefer it. whichever it is we will not be able to tell. Earl strickland uses and endorces cuetec cues as does Allison Fisher you can not tell me that the honestly think cuetec is the best cue out there.... they especailly get paid to use them. So im curious now neil are you using the tiger or the predator?

by the way (neil) sorry to be the one to point that out.

Hmm, that is a tough one. I use Tiger tips and their Stack leather wraps, so you can say I am a Tiger "player", but for shafts and cues I use Predator of courser. Since Predator doesn't make tips or wraps it's safe for me to use the Tiger products and it's clean (I guess) for them to put my name on that list.

No big deal, the truth is the truth and it shall set you free..........and sometimes will set your teeth free if you say the truth to the wrong people.
    Professional Pool Player (a.k.a. unemployed)

All i know is that Efren uses the BK2 as i have seen him use it on TV during the Asian Tour. I don't know about his playing cue though. . . Some people say Judd Fuller with a Sniper Tip...

Very diplomatic, cause you are predator cues rep right? I just saw the pic and didn't know what to make of it. by the way why doesn't Predator make tips and all other billiard equipment??? they have to be considered one the top pool equipment manufactuers? So you know people will buy if they make a good product, I would think that i would.

Also, sorry for the triple post my puter was running unbarribly slow and I guess i got impaitent. sorry guys

Making tips is a whole new ball of wax, tips and wraps go together since they are both made of leather. The Kalmadarian (sorry if I mispelled it) family business was leather before it broke into the Billiard industry, so it was a natural switch for them since that was their expertise.

There are lot's of great tips out there, it's hard market to try and conquer without previous experience.
    Professional Pool Player (a.k.a. unemployed)

Thread Information